Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Saturday, February 02, 2008
My New Favorite Song- Tattoo by Jordin Sparks
Oh, oh, oh
No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire
Sooner or later, I'll get what I'm asking for
No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
That truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free

To admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on
And leave you behind

[Chorus]
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo

(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you
I'll always have you, I'll always have you)
I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could

Stop, admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind

[Chorus]
(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you
I'll always have you)

[Bridge]
If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything i do

[Chorus x2]
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you


--

Hello everyone!
It has been more than a week since I last blogged here! Haha.

Friendships are fun! Especially with girlfriends.
I haven't been very close to my girlfriends but they have been standing by me all the time.
Thank You Jesus for all my lovely friends.

God is really awesome, He gives me the joy and strength to get through my day.
Even the odds are against me, I can still pull through, as long as I'm doing things right.
Afterall, I wanna shine for Christ! :)

I HAVE FINISHED ALL MY PRESENTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that means that I am now free to study for my exams!!

Hahahah I bet you were expecting that I could play.
But no, I still have the horrid exams.
See I am not spared either, from that.

I feel like I'm getting older and older,
I wouldn't say that I'm much wiser now, but then again.
I got consulted by some on what to choose for their choice.
Its funny cos I understand how they feel, they don't know what to choose
Hey I was in that position once, so I understand.
So, I talked as much as I could help! Hahaha!

MY TEAM GOT 3RD PLACE FOR VOLLEYBALL!!!! :D
My team is really good, even though we didnt really do that well that day!
But Praise Him! :)

God is really great! He has been blessing me alot!
Apart from strength and joy, He has given me wisdom and courage as well.
And also helped me realise who I actually was.
I realise I am actually quite good at badminton today! :)
However, I can only perform with the correct people.
The correct supporters, Hhahaha! I could not partner yong jun at all!!

I don't wanna blog so much cos I am tired.
Will post Sheila's birthday photos next time when I'm free.

Alissa Hahha yes the photos are long overdue! very busy la!! :)
Jfree Hahha shes my mum what! some people think shes my older sister. But honestly i dont think i look soo much like her. Which part of our facial features do we look alike?!
Vanessa I like to post photos too but sometimes it takes so longgggggg! But if i wanna photo blog I might as well publicize my photobucket page. But it makes no sense la! Hahahaha! I like your blogging style btw!
Mel Dont worry! like i said before, if it is God's will, He will open doors for you to get in. He is bigger than anything in the world dont forget that! dont be so disappointed. its over. I didnt do too well for my Os too! I got 12 points for r4 after minusing 2 cca points. The COP for my batch Business Studies is 13 points. what are your choices?
Esmond hahah it was taken in sas la you! when are you coming to singapore?
William hello you! i went to your blog not long ago!
Glow Hahha i can only make out a few words you're saying! your keyboard got proB! :)
William thank you! :D
Glow Its okay ;)


Okay I am tired, gona wash up and go to sleep!
Goodnight and God bless everyone! :D
10:34:00 PM