|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Monday, February 04, 2008 MY ALLOWANCE GOT DOCKEDDD!!! LOLLLLL! Mummy took $10 back from me because Daddy told her I slept two hours late -.- LOL HAHAHAHHAHA! Mummy gave me a curfew, its 1130pm. If not..... She will deduct $5/hour. Okay, you all may laugh at me :) I am happy because I have upgraded alot of Esmeralda's applications. Though she's vista, shes quite laggish in alot of ways. I am excited. Gona meet a friend I haven't caught up with for two years tomorrow. And I'm going to try something I have not tried my entire life!! Haha I cannot help being how I am now, I laugh whenever I see people's msn status change! Call me weird, whatever. Even my blogging style is changing! Waah this transition is super obvious. I dug out the songs I deleted from esmeralda from my hard disk and I am now listening to them! I have to accelerate in my revision alrdy. I have not much time left!!!! Which reminds me, I have to check for my examination timetable. 15th Feb- Principles of Accounting 18th Feb- Organisational Behaviour 20th Feb- Business Statistics 22th Feb- Computing &Information Processing Its like in, A WEEK TIME?!?! goodness! okay! full speed Carissa! Enough of blogging, I am tired and I wanna continue my stats! Love you guys and God bless :D :D Alissa Hahha who says! Aiya great people think alike LOL! I need to study like mad mad! ): Mel Thank you! I am so touched! Anyway dont worry abt JAE okay! theres always the appeal! And God is bigger than ANYTHING! dont forget that! :) Raymond HAHAH LOL your tag is like, just to fill up the space kinda thing! Thanks anyway! :) 9:09:00 PM
|

