Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, February 28, 2008
I painted my nails today!!
It's rather pretty!!
I haven't painted it in a gazillion years, lol.

Four coats, I wonder if its really enough, my stars doesn't seem to stick well.
But I honestly am trying to get used to typing with painted nails again.
Ahh well.

2nd Round of birthday present shopping.
Whoa, looks like I'm going to be spending lotsa money this time round.
But God's so good, He provides me with everything I need.

Met Chari and Jem in church with Gab.
Went for prayer.
Prayer was good.
Prayer is very important!
God's good.
He's my wonderful awesome Everything.

Dinnered with the TCM gang.
Sat in Brandon's car.
Chari Jem and Danny followed me to draw money.
They are such wonderful people.
Made me laugh over dinner.
I really appreciate and treasure this sort of friendship.
Daniel was nice enough to walk me to the bus stop!!
Thank you soooo much! But I doubt he reads my blog also!

Chari and I reminisced our old band days.
Really brought back both bitter and sweet memories!

Tomorrow's Worship Night is gona be so awesome!
Because, Prayer was alrdy very good.
I am gona continue praying.

Chari You press on too okay!! Its not just about me! I want you to focus all on Him and your studies, after your birthday, that is! Hehehee! :D
Vanny Hahha yes! It was soo cute I was hoping I won't forget it! :D
Xinhui Great to hear that! Heehee She's better now! Thanks for the well wishes! :)
Clarene Okie dokes! Why you change to wordpress?!?!

Updates on Alissa Fan
Thank you to all who prayed for her.
She is better now.
Her condition's stable but shes still rather weak!
Pray for strength please!
Fever's gone though!
Thanks for the prayers and encouragements!!

I'm slightly disturbed by you, but whatever, you are pathetic.
You are not gona bring me down, NEVER, cos I've got the good Lord on my side!

Goodnight God bless you guys!!
11:29:00 PM