Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Monday, February 11, 2008
Hi everyone!!!
I have so much to blog about yet so little time! ):

CNY's finally over, the festivities dying down so I should really start my revision FULL SPEED alrdy.
I cannot procrastinate anymore la!!

Okay, I will probably not blog for quite some time after this cos I needa mug and stuff :)
But rest assured, your tags of encouragement and all will not be missed by me as I visit my blog every day! :P
I am so thankful that God sustained me, and also allowed me to relax a lot, so now I can mug like crazy (hopefully)

Remember I talked about trying something I have never tried in my life?
It is none other than eating at TCC! Hahahaha!
Met up with my long lost friend and caught up alot!
Lunched at TCC, I had beef ball spaghetti and oreo mocha frappe.
:D Made my tummy incredibly round, but, the food's good, so nevermind! :P
After that, I made my way to Sanyee's house.
And Joshua msged me telling me Gerald and he saw me from the bus stop opposite me, at potong pasir.
Haha, I didnt get to see them at all ):
Got to sanyee's house, and did my facial.
I actually fell asleep after the extraction process.
I think sanyee was tidying my left brow when I zonked out into dreamland.
And I only woke up during the masking process! -.-
Sanyee said she actually talked to me, asking me if I was feeling cold or not (cos she could put a blanket over me) but I totally had no response at all! LOL!!!
And I learnt something- Never wear your contacts when you are doing facial! The lights will make your eyes incredibly uncomfortable, and furthermore, if your beautician uses heat to open up your pores, I reckon it would also make your eyes extremely uncomfortable.
I confessed to sanyee I was wearing lenses after telling her my eyes werae incredibly uncomfortable!! -.-
And I hadn't had facial in a long long time la! My last session was more than a year ago. shudders
Had dinner and we met yewheng awhile. Rather, he came to find us, over dinner.
That was how my Tuesday went.

And Wednesday, I finally found something and used it that night. Haha! Don't have to guess.
Dinner was at grandma's place. And I ate my first yusheng for the year then.
Nai Nai cooked some food, and Dagu packeted some from the restaurant home.
Everyone except Shushu's family were there.
And Ergu's family brought their puppy Jeanie, and she was so so adorable! ;)
But her butt got bitten by a rabbit! LOL

Thursday, went to visit my Xiaogu at East Shore Hospital.
She was doing great, her face very radiant leh!!
Mummy said she had to watch her diet from now on.
Met Dagu and Nainai there.
After that, we left the place and daddy drove to woodlands checkpoint.
Waah I tell you, the expressways werent very express, and I ended up sleeping my entire journey! -.-
And where did we land up?
Johore Tebrau City!
Haha, new year shopping?!!
Nope, we went there and immediately headed for the long queue outside the cinema,
Tell you, the queue's no joke la!!
Even longer than any cinema queue I have seen in Singapore.
We ended up joining the queue after much comtemplation.
Settled on watching Kungfu Dunk (Alissa's choice)
Daddy queued and asked us to eat lunch first.
We went to "The Egg House" for our lunch! :) (hello jeremy, do you read?)
I ordered spicy omelette rice :) It's actually fried rice, wrapped with EGG :)
It was goooood, but spicy!
Mummy did warn us that the food might not be up to our standard.
But the food was surprisingly good :D
Mummy went to find daddy at the queue and didnt come back for very long.
Then they both came back and daddy bluffed us we didnt get the tickets.
We actually got them -.-
and then when I asked him if we got good seats, then he bluffed us again -.-
After lunch, mummy treated us ICECREAM!! :D Double scoop somemore!!
Walked around and mummy shopped for her handbags.
Then we had Kenny Rogers for dinner! :D
And we went to watch the show!
The show's not bad la, the plot's stupid but its super funny!! :)
We all had a very good laugh! :P
Daddy drove us back to sgp.
Thank God the jam wasnt that bad!
And Praise Him His mercies endure forever.
We didnt encounter anything negative at all :)

Went visiting on Friday! Went to Nainai's house for lunch.
Xiaogu got discharged today!
The kids went to play xbox.
My youngest cousin's so cute! :P
Lunched and had dumplings.
And also had Yusheng for another time!
Hahaha! And Yishen is now wayyyyy taller than me la!!!
How can!! He's just sec 2??!!
After lunch, and catching up somemore. Alissa and I decided to go sembawang :)
Daddy sent us so we ended up spending one over hour at the void deck of 467A.
Waited for some guys to arrive then we went up to Charissa's house :)
I talked to Sheila awhile :D :D
Cos I remembered that that day was Jasper's birthday!
Chari claimed her house was extremely messy, but mine is just as bad -.-
Talked some, ate some.
Then daddy came and pick us to go to Siglap.
Uncle Eng Song's impressive house!!
Mummy's classmate! :D
He has the most pretty house I have ever been to, seriously.
His house is actually a terrace, but it's two terraces knocked into one.
And the two terraces are not joined together.
So he built a bridge over both second storeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously very very pretty!
Met Heidi, Beryl and all the gang! :)
We took lotsa pictures but all using our not-so-zai 2megapix phone cameras.
Sigh, if only Josh Tai or Jeremy Pan were around, I'm sure they would love to take pictures there la!!
The adults caught up with each other.
We younger ones amused ourselves with our own stuff! LOL!!
Saw Morgan Yeo!! But didnt say hi cos I doubt he knew who I was!
After everything, daddy picked us up!

Photos will be up later, this is an incredibly long post! gah

Saturday!
Visiting at Bena's place, then Fabian's place, with the youth.
Then went back to Bena's place, Rena passed me some CDs :D
The guys spent their time with three specific things in Bena's house.
Either Mahjong in the library, Xbox in the jamming room, or Wii in the living room.
Not forgetting Ernest climbed up above the library and sprawled himself there.
Sleeping and peeping at mahjong tiles! LOL!
Had to leave before Alicia arrived!!!
I miss that girl alot la!
Went to my mum's primary school mate's house at tampines.
And another round of adults catching up!
I made friends with the hostess's youngest son!
He's very cute!!
Primary Six, Joshua!
Joshua played daidee and bluff (isaac's choice) with Isaac and I.
Then we ate chipster while watching Just Follow Law! hahaha!
Everyone else started leaving.
And so we decided to go to sbw again!!
Bus-sed to Tampines interchange and took a semi express bus :)
Then went to chongpang and took another bus.
Landed at Charissa's house again,
This time it was more crowded!
Alot of the youth were there :)
Mummy talked with Aunty Agnes and watched teevee! AHAHA
Played a game, i forgot the name, its quite fun la, but i didnt win!
Then the youth played President.
Daddy wasnt pleased we stayed so late.
ARGH, then we left the place.
MRTed to Bishan cos daddy said he could send us home from there.
Okay I shall not say anymore.

Sunday!
Went to church, stayed in service.
After service, stayed back for practice! :D
Then daddy picked us up to Sanyee's house!
Steamboated there.
And played with my cousins! :D
But I ended up sleeping also! LOL
Sleeping in my nainai's house is different from sleeping in Sanyee's house.
Daddy's side, hardly anyone disrupts your sleep.
But relatives at mummy's side, HAHAHA, my sleep was interrupted many times due to pokes and other stuff,
:P But thats what makes mummy's side unique, and I love them for who they are.
Dinnered. and got home late also ):

TAG replies first!
Basil very very funny basil the herb! :P
Holy man very funny also, are you tye tye?
Ray whatever raymond the lion! -.-
Sheila yes, thank you!! You also must aller aller! we have to meet up soon! after exams! I miss you best friend! ): SCSC outing
Esmond Hahaha yeah, i have stopped listening to it! hmm, why so late! you bluff me la! cny over alrdy.
Alissa okay! :)
Jo whatever, josiah! -.-
Alicia yeahhhh laaaaaa ): you should have came earlier la!! I wanted to take a photo with you you know! We have to catch up sooN!

Pictures!!

Hui Zhuang and I! Shes my youngest cousin at my Dad's side, Gah i didnt take photos with any of my cousins from my mum's side this time ):
My brother! -.-
Alissa and I at sembawang! :D
and again!
the wet shirt...
and the culprit.
I am nice, see I didnt blog about what happened, alissa :D

At uncle Eng Song's incredibly impressive house

Isaac eating and Nelvin playing gameboy! -.-
Check out the satay sticks!
You wouldnt believe me but this was taken in the toilet. thats my bag and a candle is behind it!
See, even the toilet's impressive!
On the left, its the old house. The right is the new house, and the thing in between is the bridge connecting! and the three models there were hiding from me -.- Alissa, Heidi and Beryl!
Beryl, Alissa, Heidi, and I, at the second floor. extremely japanese :D
We sat on straw mats :D
its supposed to be half eyes (according to alissa and beryl) but Heidi and I didnt bother! LOL
I snapped accidentally, but its still so pretty la!!
See! the new house stairway!! very very pretty alr! I couldnt go ard the house taking so much pictures without looking like a retard! LOL
The pretty antique phone! :)
And Heidi's the photographer. The camera is just a sony ericsson 2mega pix phone cam ):
Yes, this is my DP for msn for now, and two alrdy said I looked like I was wearing SIA uniform! :P
Attractive girl Heidi Tay and I :D
LONG HAIR :D
Alissa, Heidi and I :D
See, can randomly have flowers everywhere. This is the living room btw! :D
BERYL TAY and I :D
Alissa wants to get in too, but she blocked herself! LOL

and this is the end!!

I am gona study alrdy! See you guys after 22nd!
God bless and enjoy your weeks ahead! :D

12:05:00 PM