|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Friday, February 15, 2008 Hello!! I know I am not supposed to blog and stuff but I really wanna shout out!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My poa paper went very well today except for the last question. I was stuck there (seven marks question) and it was a theory question on the accounting principle! And I totally could not recall it at all!! LOL! But Daddy God is sooooooooooooooo good! I was calm during my paper which is a good thing! :) However my lenses were irritating me and my vision was extremely blurred. Dry la! :( But thank God I was still able to read the question properly and answer accurately! Some may say the paper is tough, probably because of the english. But I am so so elated because the paper was extremely do-able for me!!!! Thats really something to thank God for! :) Watch out for my testimony at youth service tomorrow! Hehe! I haven't been very faithful to Him, but I praise Him because He is EVER-FAITHFUL! And He loves me, even when I'm mean! God's so good! He sent me an angel. Even though shes not a christian, Lijun is still able to motivate and encourage me! Have been meeting up with her for study sessions its so great! :) I wanna watch P.S. I love you!!!!!!!!!! Gah, okay my entire day yesterday was spent at home doing stats. Rather, I was stoning my afternoon away. I only started POA at about 3pm, Yeah procrastinating is BAD, really BAD. But I really have to say that its by God's grace that I finish my topics, (even though I wasnt very confident about it) And the paper was good too! Because the topics I wasn't sure off didnt come out!! But it was a pity cos I kept stressing on Bank Reconciliation, and only the theory came out. I am relieved, God is awesome. Studied a little OB after school and lunch with Lijun today. And now I'm home, and Isaac's having his tuiton! - I have so much more topics to cover and all. I thank God that my mindmaps for chap 2-5 were alrdy done last term for OB, and thank Him that I finished my chap 6 mindmap. So I have three more topics to cover for OB and thats that! BUT I HAVE TO MEMORISE! :( I miss the may-june-july times. They were the sweetest in my life. Jesus, my life, I live it for You! Do as Your will! Holyman Whatever! Don't just speak -.- go do your ob la!! Terence Hahaha! But was it supposed to be a compliment?! Erm, I didnt say you were nonsensical?! Charissa Hahahaha tell me about it! :( Have to persevere now! With Daddy's strength! Speedy Healing for you dear! :D Felicia Whoaa you stayed up so late to do poa?! I gave up at 12 plus! LOL! Reynald My preparations' okay. Thank you for the encouragement! do you have exams now also?! :) God bless! Not on duty tmr but will be in church almost the entire day. Class, Lunch, Cell, Service, Jam, I love them all :D All the best you all still mugging hard! Trust in the Lord Almighty! Have a Blessed Weekend! :D 4:47:00 PM
|

