Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Friday, February 29, 2008
God's good, He's great great awesome to the max!
Got no words to describe how I'm feeling now.

Yeah, indeed I was feeling rather down yesterday.
But whatever, God delivered me!
He gave me a good rest and now I'm feeling so so rejuvenated!
I have nothing to do but rejoice!

Alissa's also helping me.
She's been making me laugh like super alot.
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO WORSHIP NIGHT LATER!!!!
Alissa wants to go out. So I'm thinking of where we can go later.
Heehee.

Sister's day out, too bad I'm alrdy so brokeeee.
Maybe I should start using the money inside my angpaos.
And I updated my bank book.
Shudders.

I forgot what I really wanted to blog about.
But whatever, I'm so happy that I'm feeling this way now.
Want to be on FIRE for JESUS!

Guess what?!!
I finished my book.
My $17.10 spent within a week.
I finished the book in one week.
I could have finished it in a few days but I procrastinated la.
P.S. I love you is touching!!!
Dealing with the loss of a loved one.
Almost similar to how I'm feeling right now.
So I can sympathize with how Holly felt la.
Yeah yeah, I know what you must be thinking.
Its FICTION, Carissa! FICTION!!!
ALL MADE UP!! LOL!

Yeah yeah, believe me, I know!
But alright, let me just think like that first la, eh? :D

A NOTE OF CAUTION: The next few paragraphs may not be suitable for some to read!

I'm slowly picking up the pieces in my life right now.
With God's help, I'm healing faster than I thought I would,
But whatever, obviously the devil isn't happy right?
So he will find all ways and means of bringing me down.
Guess what!??! I am so not gona let the evil one win.
Even though he makes use of my weakness.
Weakness so what?! My weakness will slowly become my strength what right?!
You wanna come play w me? I'll run from you.
I'll even fight you, if needed.
And I WILL WIN, cos God's on my side and I've got so many friends encouraging me.
You wanna bring me down?!?!?!?!
NOT SO EASY MAN!!!

Carissa's no longer the old her anymore.
Her past relationship has taught her loads of stuff!
Forcing her to grow up prematurely.
But hey! She's not complaining.
She's glad she was pushed to grow up so fast, and shes still learning.
And she also realised how much more she could have done.
She realised her potential in life.
Latch on to a guy so early for what?!
God's more than sufficient for me!
I'm not gona let anything hinder me from serving Him.
Too bad for me I fell on Saturday.
But whatever, I am not gona let my emotions control me anymore!
Grieve, yes, its okay to grieve.
Its okay to be sad.
But to a point where it will affect my service to God?
No way!
My God's way more important than crying over silly stuff.

You hate me?
Thats okay.
You annoyed with me?
Thats okay.
You don't like the stuff I do?
Thats okay.
You find me childish?
Thats okay, thats what you think anyway.

Let me clarify myself.
I do not hate anybody.
I love everyone. Honestly.
Even if you hurt me so so soooo much, you wanna get rid of me.
I'll still love you.
Why? I'll tell you again.
Cos Jesus Christ loves me.
And Jesus Christ is soo good to me!!
And I want all my friends to know how great He is.

I'm still working on it.
Don't ever expect me to change overnight cos its tough!
Can you even change overnight?
No, everyone needs time.
Time to heal and time to change to be a better person.
I understand that. I'm impatient.
Still learning, so much to learning.
Growing, and I'm happy.
Whatever the past, its not gona affect me, but instead it will build me up.
So whatever in my past, whomever involved, I thank you!

-
Waah okay la.
Now I'm pissed cos daddy doesnt wanna pay me! Grr.

And right now my mood's switched again.
Having this sms conversation with Kok Kok.
He was worried I was turning lesbian.
But oh please, I'm 100% confirm guarantee plus chop straight to the max! :)
I just love pretty girls thats all.
But don't get me wrong, I love guys too! :D

I want to go and play gobstopper gobbler alrdy.
Yeah, call me childish? Nevermind.
I'm getting a tad bit sick of Tetris alrdy.
Hahahahhaha!!

Alissa Blehhhhhhhhh! hahahhaha I woke up alrdy! Great to see you in such high spirits my darlingzxz! :)

ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST YOU ALL!!

* Okay and I realise Kok kok is actually online -.-
When I was having the sms conversation with him all along! Rah.
Okay I prefer typing to sms-ing.
Neverminds! :D
1:09:00 PM