|
Follow me on Twitter
| |
|
Sincerely Yours
11th July 1990 Anglican Ngee Ann Polytechnic Zontanos WL/Vocalist lovely baabaahead(s) :D
show some love ?
NO ADVERTS & ANONYMOUS TAGGERS PLEASE!!
phileo all
A.L.
B.L.
B.L.
C.Lee
C.Chau
C.Loh
C.SB
e|
E.H.
G.L.
G.W.
J.Chua
J.P.
J.KC
K.LW
K.YJ
M.K.
M.G.
O.ZM
R.P.
R.Lee
R.Liew
S.Y.
Z.E.
L.SE
T.C.
K.D.
J.K.
N.QY
S.P.
C.G.
C.T.
F.K.
E.H.
J.Chio
J.M.
K.T.
K.H.
L.JP
T.SQ
W.JE
J.Goh
D.T.
R&R Chow
T.O
W.YD
Y.YH
R.Lo
A.C.
A.A.
B.L.
H.H.
J.Huang
J.Hwa
S.S.
A.C.
A.H.
B.Ong
B.L.
Carmen.C.
Cher C.
C.BL
C.Tiers
C.Tiong
D.Y.
E.K.
F.N.
G.H.
G.LP
H.LS
J.O.
J.T.
K.XY
M.L.
N.SH
N.C.
P.G.
R.W.
S.Tan
S.NJ
S.WS
S.H.
TS.T
W.J.
XB
Y.HY
T.YS
Q.YK
A.T.
C.S.
C.Chua
C.L.
C.W.
H.HJ
J.A.
J.H.
J.L.
J.S
J.Tan
J.Tang
K.N.
M.G.
M.C.
M.L.
P.N.
S.K.
S.L.
S.S.
V.D.
V.L
L.XH
A.T.
C.DLC.
E.Liew
E.L.
L.HY
H.T.
L.HZ
H.JY
H.T.
K. L.
F.L.
S.HM
T.GTJ
JX
R.K.
R.T.
S.Tai
Y.T.
Y.JY
Y.L.
H.YX
Y.DW
CCPSband
CZUMS
Blogskins
Blogger
dig the history
others
Papa God's Unconditional Love!Why I don't like Disunity! 7 Signs of a Desirable Friend since 110707 :)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Designer: doughnutcrazy |
Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property.
It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work.
Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me.
Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)
Sunday, February 17, 2008 First person I saw in my mind today was you, weird but true. But it was a really very nice thought :D Went to church today, Stephen led worship today, first time seeing him there :) And it was soo goood. God reminded me how faithful He was. Sunday school class. Caught up with the youjin! :D He's still so nonsensical. Had women's sunday practice. Practised walking out and some minor actions. Macs, and had some unhappy display. Saw Terence. He msged me, saying I looked really tired. Whoa, even he could tell. But God is good, I'm riding on His strength! :D OB tmr! I am doing my last mindmap now. Thank God the paper starts at 2 tmr. I cant wait for Friday! :P My eyes sting now, I actually had my left contact lens stuck to my eye. And I ripped it out. Oh well, I pray for more strength and the blood of Jesus to cover those whom I love. Its a tough time for all of us, and we cannot let the devil triumph over us! Resist and flee from all evil! Negative thoughts, you are not allowed to reign over me! God, my comforter. Thats what quiet time has been showing me. I love quiet time :) Liangkai, Youjin, Wieky are old friends and I love how they can talk to me. :D But its never the same anymore cos we arent really in contact contact! :( Tyetye's the nicest schoolmate to me now. Ah well. Felicia You shouldnt have! You shd have gone for your rest! But its over now, trust me you will do fine :) Stay focused for the rest of the papers my dear. Bake after the exams k?! I CANT WAIT TO TRY YOUR YUMMYLOOKING CUPCAKES!!! :D love you dear! Time for more OB and memorywork :D Please keep my preparation for exams in your prayers! Thank you and God bless!! Have an awesome week! 7:17:00 PM
|

