Disclaimer
'Xinnn--green.blogspot.com' is my intellectual property. It belongs to me, and you do not have exclusive right to make any copies of my work. Copyright will only cease 70years after my death. However, if you wish to reproduce my work, please seek my permission first, and then credit me. Thank you for your kind understanding and enjoy reading :)

Thursday, April 19, 2007
OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL READ THIS POST;
PLEASE SEE THE POST BEFORE THIS COS THIS IS THE CONTINUATION (: (:

anw i was kinda -.- cos i cldnt upload photos in NP on blogger ):
so i shall upload them now! when i`m at home (:

*scarely i cannot upload it here too -.-
then blogger will rly be screwed!


JUSTINA (: shot by *ahem* jonathan -.- he finally shot a nice pic!
the freshies (: devon, ernie, justina, michelle and ME!
MICHELLE AND I (:
JUSTINA AND I (:
ERNIE AND I (: where`s elmo?
DEVON AND I (: JONATHAN ALWAYS TRIES SO HARD -.-
jonathan shot a pretty flower!
while waiting for JIALIANG TO ARRIVE!
wheeeeeee we are GREEN PEOPLE (:
siuqin, me, mich and suria (:
jaclyn, me, mich and suria (:
CANDID! (:
BABYLON 4 FORMAL! w/o jonathan -.-
BABYLON 4 INFORMAL w/o jon again -.-
BRENDA AND I (: brenda rly reminds me of my mum when she was young! super alike! (:
BABYLON FOURRRRRRRR w our spear and shield!
justina& jonathan (:
SIUQIN & CARISSA (: i love this SC of mine!
ENTICING BABYLON!
ENTICING BABYLONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (:
BABYLON 4`s SC(s)- JONATHAN & SIUQIN!
ernie, devon, carissa and jialiang (: the macho guys of B4!
JIEPING & MEEEEEEEEE! i love jp alot (: shes super nice!
JUSTINA & I wheeeeeee (:
ENTICING BABYLON POSTER! we won best banner okay!

okay thats all peeps

LOVE YA ALL (: <3<3<3





4:42:00 PM